Sunday, April 3, 2016

Chelsea Watertowers


Chelsea Watertower  13.5x13.5  Acrylic  (SOLD)
I'm a pretty bad photographer, which sometimes I think is a blessing in disguise. It forces me to use my imagination a lot, and design my paintings, rather than rely on what is actually there, since often I can't see what's there.  I guess it is the "make lemonade from lemons" approach.
I worked on this piece at the same time as it's sister piece (below) - I wanted them to work together, as a series. Maybe I will paint another one so that there are 3 in the series - or 4... I have a lot of bad photos to choose from!

2 comments:

Buyessays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buyessays said...

A beautiful painting, I always like your powerful colors.This painting does give off much energy. I am a content writer in an online cv writing service providing company, I am also an artist. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful blog.